VersaCAMM SP-300i, SP-540i Wide-Format Inkjet Printer/Cutters
The VersaCAMM SP-i series is the industry’s most versatile entry-level large format color printer/cutter, combining vibrant 1440 x 720 4-color printing and precise contour cutting in one device. Available in 30” and 54” models, the VersaCAMM SP-i is the perfect affordable production tool for creating colorful decals, labels, banners, posters, vehicle and floor graphics, apparel decoration and just about any sign imaginable.
Roland Intelligent Pass Control with variable droplet technology delivers beautifully smooth, band-free accurate color on a wide range of media. Other advanced features include automated maintenance, precise media handling, Ethernet connectivity, and an optional take-up system.
The Advantage of Integrated Print/Cut
Roland’s Quadralign system automatically realigns the cutting path and compensates for skew and distortion when removing prints to laminate then reload for cutting.
Outstanding Print Quality
ECO-SOL MAX Ink Delivers Vibrant Prints and Low Running Costs
ECO-SOL MAX also provides low running costs that both you and your customers will appreciate. With the proper profile, a low-density image averages an ink cost of $0.16 per sqft. Compare that to other more expensive ink types on the market today and it’s clear why Roland eco-solvent technology is the top choice of wide-format professionals world-wide.
Automated Print Head Maintenance System
VersaWorks 6 to Power Up Your Printing Business
The new VersaWorks 6 RIP is designed to simplify operation while maximizing the power of your VG2 and other Roland DG devices.
- A Harlequin RIP dual-core engine, support for PDF 2.0 and native 64-bit processing provides accurate rendering of PDFs with shadows and transparencies
- Icon-based interface with drag-and-drop functionality to facilitate ease of use
- Five print queues and the ability to save and store unlimited queue settings
- Special Color Plate Generation— auto-generate White layers
- Built-in Pantone® and Roland Color spot color libraries