Social Media Policy
1. About this document
This document outlines employees' commitment in the working use of social media by Roland DG Corporation (hereinafter, “we”/”us”).
2. Basic policy
We communicate with stakeholders in order to raise corporate value based on the company slogan: “Be Creative, Be The Best, and Be Enthusiastic.”
3. We carry out information transmission and correspondence activities with recognition of the following:
- Never forgetting to listen closely to the words of the other party
- Taking care to avoid expressions that will lead to misunderstanding
- Transmitting information for which the company will be highly regarded
- Transmitting information that can be accessed by an unspecified large number of users
- Understanding that transmitted information cannot be completely deleted
- Always being conscious of responsible conduct
- Fulfilling one's responsibilities in ordinary work
- Recognizing expertise gained as being beneficial, and giving in-house feedback
4. Compliance with laws and ordinances
- We will comply with all kinds of laws and ordinances.
- When quoting transmissions/articles, etc. from third parties, we will clearly state the sources and quoted portions.
5. Information and requests for all users
- Information transmitted includes opinions of individual employees; therefore, it does not necessarily represent the company’s official announcements/points of view.
- Please check the Roland DG website and news releases for official announcements.
- Information is current at the time of transmission, and is therefore subject to change.
- The means of dialogue (replies, methods, correspondence time, etc.) may differ depending on the account in question.
6. For inquiries regarding this policyRoland DG Corporation firstname.lastname@example.org
Published: January 8, 2014