Truly outstanding UV print quality.
Specifically formulated for Roland DG's range of VersaUV solutions.
- Delivers stunning quality prints at all speeds, with high color density and wide gamut.
- Easily adheres onto a virtually limitless range of materials and substrates, both coated and uncoated, including plastics, wood, metal, foils, paper, films, vinyl and much more besides.
- Dries immediately under low temperature LED lamps, with print jobs instantly ready for post-production.
- Available in CMYK, orange, red, white, gloss and printable primer, for the fullest range of printing capabilities.
ECO-UV ink offers superior scratch and chemical resistance, and a reliable outdoor durability. Producing graphics that can be stretched and applied around curved surfaces and edges without cracking.
Offered in CMYK, orange, red, white, gloss and printable primer, enabling a range of ink configurations. High-opacity white ink enables highlights, and rich, dense colors on clear materials, and gloss ink creates special effects, realistic textures and enables enhanced durability.
NEW EUV5 Inks
Available with the new VersaUV LEC2 Printer/Cutter (excluding LEC2-300 model), new EUV 5 ink offers significant cost savings versus previous generations, as well as further safety enhancements.
The orange and red ink options boost color gamut, adding vibrancy, visibility and impact to create stunning printed graphics.
A new improved printable primer option offers even greater media compatibility. So, you can be safe in the knowledge that you’ll deliver exceptional images print after print.
Expand Your Ink Gamut
EUV5 ink is available in Orange and Red to further increase color gamut.
Red in general builds confidence, excitement, vibrancy and urgency and gets attention while orange adds high visibility and impact to printed graphics and offers a warm and welcoming glow with positive emotions.
ECO-UV GREENGUARD Certified
ECO-UV inks are GREENGUARD Gold UL2818 certified*.
This certification provides assurance that these inks meet some of the world's most rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) into indoor air.
*GreenGuard certification is currently under evaluation for EUV5 inks.
*Excluding EUV3 inks.
Which EUV ink for your device?
Our range of EUV inks have been formulated to match your VersaUV printer as follows:
- EUV 5 inks are available to use with the VersaUV LEC2 Printer/Cutters (excluding LEC2-300).
- EUV/EUV4 inks are available to use with the LEC2-300, LEJ-640, LEF Series and LEF2 Series models.
- EUV S inks are available to use with the LEC-300/330/540 and LEJ-640, stretching up to 220 percent.
All inks are available in CMYK, white and gloss (except EUV5 ink, which includes orange and red and EUV S ink, which is available in CMYK and white only).