Roland DG Corporation is a leading manufacturer of digital devices designed to help professionals as well as craft makers and hobbyists transform their imagination into reality. Products include the TrueVIS, SOLJET, VersaCAMM, VersaUV and Texart series large-format inkjet printers and the CAMM-1 and STIKA vinyl cutters for the sign, vehicle graphics, personalization, apparel and textile decoration industries.
In 2017, Roland DG formed DGSHAPE Corporation to develop and market the company’s 3D products, including DWX mills and DWP 3D printer for the dental industry, MPX photo impact printers for the medical device, industrial labeling and personalization industries and MDX and monoFab series of desktop 3D printers and milling machines for rapid prototyping, manufacturing and hobby industries.
The company uses its proprietary cell production technology to manufacture products that are distributed in over 200 countries and regions worldwide.
- Company Name
- Roland DG Corporation
- May 1, 1981
- 1-6-4 Shinmiyakoda, Kita-ku, Hamamatsu-shi, Shizuoka-ken, 431-2103 Japan
- Hidenori Fujioka, President
- Paid in Capital
- JPY 3,668,700,000
the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Net Sales
- 43,573 millions of yen (Consolidated, FY2017)
30,402 milions of yen (Non-consolidated, FY2017)
- Number of Employees
- 1,255 (Consolidated, as of December 31, 2017)
589 (Non-consolidated, as of December 31, 2017)
- Main Banks
- Risona Bank, Limited, Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd., The Shizuoka Bank Ltd.
- Main Products
- Wide-format Color Inkjet Printers, Inkjet Printer/Cutters, Vinyl Cutting Machines, 3D Milling Machines, 3D Printers, Engraving Machines, Dental Milling Machines, Dental 3D Printers, Photo Impact Printers
- Offices in Japan and Group Companies
- Click here for details