The color and performance needed to start and build a successful graphics business.
NEW TrueVIS SG3 Series Large-Format Inkjet Printer/Cutters
Available in two sizes to fit your business and budget, the latest SG3 series printer/cutters have been enhanced to answer the ease and productivity needs of today’s sign and graphics providers. Expand your current operation or provide the right start in sign and graphics with the superior color and performance of next generation TrueVIS SG3 printer/cutters.
- User-focused enhancements with a 7-inch LCD touch-panel control, auto-calibration, and other automated tools
- Incredible print output with True Rich Color 3 to improve brand reproduction and provide ultra-vivid color with super-smooth transitions
- High-quality, 4-color print/cut results on signs, stickers, labels, vehicle wraps, apparel, and other graphics at a very low ink cost per sq/ft.
The perfect performance addition
your sign and graphics shop.
Start your graphics production with
profitable print/cut and quality output.
PARTIAL VEHICLE WRAPS
7" LCD Touch
Get Premium Print/Cut Results
on the Most Profitable Applications
Whether you’re looking for a device to grow your sign and graphics business with a wide variety of large format graphics, or you need to get a head start in graphics customization with an easily affordable solution, the SG3 series offers you premium results on so many profitable applications.
The Power of
New True Rich Color 3 and TR2 Inks
Award winning, GREENGUARD Gold certified TR2 inks and TrueVIS color output has quickly become a benchmark in the sign and graphics industry for color brilliance, detail, and intensity. With next generation SG3 technology and TR2 inks, you can further push your color gamut and quality.
- True Rich Color 3 and TR2 inks combine vivid color with smooth gradations and neutral grays to achieve more detailed skin tones and super-smooth color transitions.
- A library of color profiles help you generate a whole new level of color vibrancy in your prints
- True Rich Color 3 now supports RGB mode to vastly improve the color saturation of RGB images
- Certified for low-emission printing, TR2 ink is exceptionally scratch resistant and durable up-to three-years outdoors without lamination
to Answer Your Print/Cut Needs
New Media Holder
A one-touch lever locks the media in-place in one easy motion— other easy loading features include an integrated fan to keep the media steady during set-up.
Perforated Sheet Cut Option
Reduce post-processing with "easy tear" perforations between print jobs.
Automated Pinch Rollers
Inner pinch rollers raise during cutting jobs while outer rollers remain engaged to ensure accurate print and cut operation.
Nozzle Mask Function
If a nozzle on the printhead is misfiring, you can minimize printer downtime with the ability to turn off a specific nozzle band to allow continued production.
Improve accuracy on long print runs of stickers and decals using the Crop Mark by Row in VersaWorks 6 software.
|Smart Media Clamps
For a more efficient print operation, smart media clamps with integrated grooves don't interfere with sheet-cutting or need to be removed at any time.
VersaWorks 6 RIP Software
- Printer Color Match for multi-device workflows
- Pantone and Roland DG color libraries
- Crop, tile, and nest features
- VersaWorks 6
- Nearest Color Finder for auto color generation
- Create cut lines with PDF data
- 5 print queues, 5 hot folders
Roland DG Connect App
For Everything Creative
Gain a detailed understanding of your entire print operation while keeping your device running at optimum performance with a user-friendly app specially designed to integrate seamlessly with your TrueVIS SG3. Reduce downtime and improve efficiency with a machine monitoring assistant that works in complete harmony with your device.
Multi-award winning TrueVIS printers and printer/cutters, now available in a variety of models and print production solutions, have become the benchmark for color quality and performance in the large format sign and graphics industry. The professional’s choice for building brand consistency, building the highest quality print output, and building confidence in your business, the SG3 series is designed for passionate professionals like you, who need quality, dependability, and versatility to achieve new levels of success.
|Printing Method||Piezo ink-jet method|
|Media||Width||295 to 1,371 mm (11.7 to 54 in.)||182 to 762 mm (7.2 to 30 in.)|
|Thickness||Max. 1.0 mm (39.3 mil) with liner, for printing
Max. 0.4 mm (15.7 mil) with liner and 0.22 mm (8.6 mil) without liner, for cutting
|Roll outer diameter||Max. 250 mm (9.8 in.)|
|Roll weight||Max. 35 kg (77 lb.)||Max. 30 kg (66 lb.)|
|Core diameter||76.2 mm (3 in.) or 50.8 mm (2 in.)|
|Printing/cutting width (*1)||Max. 1,346 mm (52.9 in.)||Max. 736 mm (28.9 in.)|
|Ink||Type||TrueVIS INK 500 ml pouch|
|Colors||Four colors (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black)|
|Printing resolution (dots per inch)||Max. 1,200 dpi|
|Cutting speed||10 to 300 mm/s (0.39 to 11.8 in./s)|
|Blade force (*2)||30 to 500 gf|
|Blade||Type||Roland CAMM-1 series blade|
|Offset||0.000 to 1.500 mm (0.0 to 59 mil)|
|Software resolution (when cutting)||0.025 mm/step (0.98 mil/step)|
|Media heating system (*3)||Print heater set temperature: 30 to 45 °C (86 to 113 °F) Dryer set temperature: 30 to 55 °C (86 to 131 °F)|
|Connectivity||Ethernet (100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T, automatic switching)|
|Power-saving function||Automatic sleep feature|
|Rated input||100-120/220-240 Va.c. 50/60 Hz 8.0/4.1 A||100-120/220-240 Va.c. 50/60 Hz 5.4/2.7 A|
|Power consumption||During operation||Approx. 1,090 W||Approx. 710W|
|Sleep mode||Approx. 50 W|
|Acoustic noise level||During operation||63 dB (A) or less|
|During standby||53 dB (A) or less|
(Width x Depth x Height)
|2,632 mm x 748 mm x 1,320 mm (103.7 in. x 29.5 in. x 52.0 in.)||2,022 mm x 748 mm x 1,320 mm (79.7 in. x 29.5 in. x 52.0 in.)|
|Weight||183 kg (404 lb.)||150 kg (331 lb.)|
|Environment||During operation (*4)||Temperature: 20 to 32 °C (68 to 89.6 °F), humidity: 35 to 80 % RH (no condensation)|
|Not operating||Temperature: 5 to 40 °C (41 to 104 °F), Humidity: 20 to 80 % RH (no condensation)|
|Included items||Dedicated stands, power cord, Media take-up unit, media holders, replacement blade for separating knife, cleaning liquid, drain bottle, User's Manual, Software (VersaWorks, Roland DG Connect), etc.|
- *1 - The length of printing or cutting is subject to the limitations of the program.
- *2 - 500 gf is the maximum instantaneous blade force. The blade force must be adjusted according to details such as the media thickness.
- *3 - Warm-up is required after power up. This may require 5 to 20 minutes, depending on the operating environment. Depending on the ambient temperature and media width, the preset temperature may fail to be reached.
- *4 - Operating environment (Use in an operating environment within this range.)