VersaWorks Dual RIP Software
VersaWorks Dual RIP software utilizes PDF and Postscript engines to give users the most effective and powerful VersaWorks RIP ever. With faster previewing times and improving handling of PDF and EPS files, including complex files with drop shadows and transparencies, VersaWorks Dual boasts a new RIP engine, plus the advanced and ease-of-use capabilities that make VersaWorks the worlds most popular RIP software.
Just as Easy but Now More Powerful than Ever
Easy-to-master, VersaWorks Dual offers all the powerful tools that have always made VersaWorks great. Featuring ICC profile support, ink level adjustment controls, proofing, error diffusion, cropping, tiling and other advanced tools, it simplifies the printing of large format graphics and gives you ultimate control of your Roland device. Choose from high-quality, artistic, and high-speed modes to put your print production into high gear.
The Next Generation of Roland DG RIPs
VersaWorks Dual allows for the seamless production of print files, developed exclusively for use with the latest Roland DG technology. Advanced cropping, tiling and nesting options allow for ultimate creative freedom and the inbuilt simultaneous RIP and print capability makes the software ideal for multi-print workloads.
- User-friendly VersaWorks interface
- PDF/PostScript processing engine natively handles PDF, EPS and PS files
- Processes and accurately recreates transparencies, drop shadows and other effects
- Ability to save and store unlimited queue settings
- Rotate and mirror variable print data from inside the RIP
- Predictive ink calculator estimates the amount of ink needed for each job
- Spot color replacement, with built-in PANTONE® libraries
- Advanced cropping, tiling and nesting options
Compatible Roland Devices
- TrueVIS VG series printer/cutters
- SOLJET EJ-640 printer
- VersaUV LEF-300 flatbed printer