VersaUV LEF-200 Benchtop UV Flatbed Printer Features
Customisation across hundreds of Substrates
VersaUV LEF series of printers run at a cool, low-heat and use state-of-the-art UV-LED lamps. Combined with advanced ECO-UV inks, they offer the ability to print on virtually any material, including:
LEF-200 advanced features
The LEF-200 offers a range of advanced features to deliver outstanding results:
- An intuitive distance print mode ensures outstanding consistency on regular, domed and curved objects
- Up to 40 job presets to instantly allow the recall of specific media settings for your most popular applications
- Height sensor bar made with non-magnetic material for printing on magnetic items such as tablet covers
Perfect results with ECO-UV ink options
ECO-UV inks are extremely durable, giving indoor graphics scratch and chemical resistance, while outdoor graphics last up to six months and upward of two years when a Gloss ink layer is applied as a finish. ECO-UV ink is supplied in mess-free 220ml cartridges that are safe after curing.
MORE DETAILS AND SPECIFICATIONS ON ECO-UV INKS
Profitable Printing with Primer Ink
Energy efficient and ozone free
The LEF Series uses LED lamps for UV-curing that last up to ten times longer than conventional UV lamps and can be instantly switched on or off, giving the user a true on-demand production without the typical warm-up time. In addition, the LEF automatically enters a low-power mode when it is not used for an extended period of time.
New VersaWorks 6 Included
Get ready for a new era in digital printing. With a Harlequin RIP core engine, advanced features and easy-to-use capabilities that make VersaWorks 6 the most powerful RIP software ever.
With VersaWorks 6, you can maximize the power of your printer or printer/cutter with the latest printing environment.
- 64-bit native for more powerful RIP processing
- Native PDF processing, including files with transparencies
- New Printer Color Matching for consistent color with multiple units
- Built-in Pantone® and Roland spot color libraries
- 5 print queues and hot folders for increased efficiency and productivity
Ink efficiency and consistency
Laser Alignment System
Roland Intelligent Pass Control
Superior Reliability and Support
The LEF-200 represents the most reliable technology backed by unmatched customer service and technical support.
Roland DG's international ISO certifications are your assurance of our commitment to quality products and service.For more details about warranty, please contact our dealers.
*Primer may be needed for certain applications.
**Print quality or ink adhesion may vary according to the substrate used and it is strongly recommended to test the substrate for compatibility to ensure optimal print results.