VersaUV LEF-12i UV Flatbed Printer Features
The Wonder of ECO-UV Ink
Available in CMYK, White and Gloss, ECO-UV ink offers the following benefits:
- Clean and efficient 220 cc cartridges
- Instantly dries to produce mess-free, wide colour gamut results
- Ink prints around curves and irregular surfaces without cracking*
- Produces durable indoor graphics with scratch and chemical resistance
- Outdoor graphics last from six months to two years when Gloss coat is applied
Proper ventilation is required during UV production. An optional BOFA Air Filtration Unit for use with the LEF-12i is available and doubles as a stand and storage unit for jigs, fixtures and supplies.
*Height difference of no more than 2 mm recommended
Create Textures and Embossing Effects with Gloss Ink.
Ink Efficiency and Consistency
Unmatched Print Quality with Roland Intelligent Pass Control
Energy Efficient UV Lamp
The LEF-12i features an energy-saving LED lamp that lasts up to ten times longer than conventional UV lamps. It can be instantly switched on and off for a true on-demand operation that doesn’t require a long warm-up time. In addition, the LEF has an automatic low-power mode that is switched on when not used after an extended period.
New VersaWorks 6 Included
Get ready for a new era in digital printing. With a Harlequin RIP core engine, advanced features and easy-to-use capabilities that make VersaWorks 6 the most powerful RIP software ever.
With VersaWorks 6, you can maximize the power of your printer or printer/cutter with the latest printing environment.
- 64-bit native for more powerful RIP processing
- Native PDF processing, including files with transparencies
- New Printer Color Matching for consistent color with multiple units
- Built-in Pantone® and Roland spot color libraries
- 5 print queues and hot folders for increased efficiency and productivity
Roland OnSupport for Remotely Managing Your Printer
Superior Reliability and Support
The LEF-12i represents the most reliable technology backed by unmatched customer service and technical support.
Roland DG's international ISO certifications are your assurance of our commitment to quality products and service.For more details about warranty, please contact our dealers.
Primer may be needed for certain applications