RT-640M Multi-Function Sublimation Printer Features
Even tensioning and no skewing
With an ink collection channel within the printer bed, the RT-640M will print perfectly onto thin substrates, such as voile or flag materials. The results are detailed, precise and accurate prints – wound perfectly onto the take-up system, in preparation for heat fixation.
Vivid colors, smooth gradations and super-sharp images
The RT-640M uses specially formulated Roland Texart SBL3 ink in 1000cc pouches, offering fast drying times and transfer rates. As well as stunning color vibrancy, robust washability and high quality output on a whole range of materials.
Available in 4-color (CMYK) and 8-color (CMYKLcLmOrVi) Texart ink produces vivid colors with rich blacks and sharp detail. In 8-color, the addition of Orange and Violet ink delivers an extremely wide color gamut, with bright reds, intense oranges, and deep purples, while Light Cyan and Light Magenta offer subtle gradations and delicate skin tones.
Texart ink is also available in Fluorescent Pink and Yellow ink that produces hundreds of vivid fluorescent colors and soft pastel shades for fashionable sportswear, decor and eye-catching signs.
Ergosoft is widely regarded as the premier RIP software in the graphic, textile and dye-sublimation market. Ergosoft Roland DG Edition 3 is designed for use with the XT-640, RT-640 and RT-640M in all color modes.
- Intuitive interface, comfortable image editing and a vaste range of print output tools
- Aurelon PDF engine for faster RIP times and processing
- 8 simultaneous RIP servers to ensure optimal RIP performance for multiple jobs
- ControlCenter, to give you quick and easy access to the specific screens you wish to use
- SwatchBooks function, to quickly reproduce the desired colors, including Pantone®
- Automatic replace of spot colors
- SwatchMatcher function, to minimize Color differences in multiple printers environments
- Superior color management with Color Replacement feature to identify existing Spot Channels within EPS/PDF and PSD/ TIFF files
- Create or import printable Color Books from custom or industry-standard charts, including FOGRA and Pantone®
- Step & Repeat for duplication and layout of repeating patterns with no gap for a seamless finish and maximum media efficiency
- Unlimited Hot Folder creation allows multiple users to submit jobs
- Job cost calculation and other advanced production features
Roland Ink Switching System
Optimized Printing Heads
Operate Efficiently with Roland Printer Assist
Available for download from the Apple App Store, Roland Printer Assist allows users to manage the RT-640M remotely from your iPad. With the free app, you can instantly observe ink levels and waste bottle status, receive notifications of when consumable parts need to be replaced, manage test printing and machine cleaning, and power on/off controls.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries
Superior Reliability and Support
The RT-640M represents the most reliable technology backed by unmatched customer service and technical support.
Roland DG's international ISO certifications are your assurance of our commitment to quality products and service.For more details about warranty, please contact our dealers.
Roland OnSupport for Remotely Managing Your Printer
The RT-640M features Roland OnSupport, an online customer support system that allows users to remotely track the printer status. OnSupport sends e-mails to users notifying them when a job is starting, is completed or when ink is running low. Users can download firmware updates and important product information at an exclusive website in just one click.