Texart RT-640 Dye-Sublimation Printer Features
Add variety to your business
Dye-sublimation transfer is a simple and affordable method of customization and production. With an RT-640 printer and a heat press, you can print designs onto transfer paper and heat press to a wide variety of fabric, product blanks and dye-sublimation substrates, including:
Lycra and stretch materials
Smart device cases
...and much more!
Ergosoft is widely regarded as the premier RIP software in the graphic, textile and dye-sublimation market. Ergosoft Roland DG Edition 3 is designed for use with the XT-640, RT-640 and RT-640M in all color modes.
- Intuitive interface, comfortable image editing and a vaste range of print output tools
- Aurelon PDF engine for faster RIP times and processing
- 8 simultaneous RIP servers to ensure optimal RIP performance for multiple jobs
- ControlCenter, to give you quick and easy access to the specific screens you wish to use
- SwatchBooks function, to quickly reproduce the desired colors, including Pantone®
- Automatic replace of spot colors
- SwatchMatcher function, to minimize Color differences in multiple printers environments
- Superior color management with Color Replacement feature to identify existing Spot Channels within EPS/PDF and PSD/ TIFF files
- Create or import printable Color Books from custom or industry-standard charts, including FOGRA and Pantone®
- Step & Repeat for duplication and layout of repeating patterns with no gap for a seamless finish and maximum media efficiency
- Unlimited Hot Folder creation allows multiple users to submit jobs
- Job cost calculation and other advanced production features
Optimized Print Head for Exceptional Output and Value
Operate Efficiently with Roland Printer Assist
Instantly observe ink levels and waste bottle status with the free Roland Printer Assist iPad App, and receive notifications of when consumable parts need to be replaced. Manage one or multiple RT-640s remotely from your tablet.
Available for download from the Apple App Store, Roland Printer Assist allows users to perform common printer functions such as power on/off, test printing and cleaning, remotely from within the printer network. Processes such as manual cleanings and part replacement feature step by step diagrams that walk you through the procedures, making maintenance tasks a breeze.
Superior Reliability and Support
The RT-640 represents the most reliable technology backed by unmatched customer service and technical support.
Roland DG's international ISO certifications are your assurance of our commitment to quality products and service.For more details about warranty, please contact our dealers.