TrueVIS VG2-640, VG2-540 Large-Format Inkjet Printer/Cutters
To excite the heart and mind. That was our goal in creating the new TrueVIS VG2 printer/cutters. In addition to the superior vibrancy of new TR2 ink with orange, the VG2 includes a unique True Rich Color preset that optimizes the potential of both printer and ink for unprecedented color reproduction. Brilliant yet natural color plus increased printing and cutting accuracy from attention to details combine to bring new life to your sign graphics. Only the TrueVIS VG2 series offers this extraordinary power to excite.
The Difference is in the Details
- Pioneering Print Quality
- A new generation of TrueVIS eco-solvent TR2 ink adds orange for a wider color gamut.
- New True Rich Color preset produces exceptional color vibrancy while also realizing neutral grays, smooth gradations and natural skin tones.
- Four FlexFire printheads maximize printing performance so that even the highest speed setting delivers neutral grays, vivid colors, and smooth skin tones.
- Available in two machine sizes with 3 color ink configurations to fit your needs.
- CMYKLcLmLk + Orange for the widest color gamut
- CMYKLcLmLk + White for printing on dark or transparent substrates
- Double CMYK for the fastest production speed
- Reliable Printing and Cutting Accuracy
- Increased Print & Cut accuracy for unattended operation.
- A new take-up unit supports two modes according to the type of media chosen, securing take-up stability for smooth post processes.
- VG2 with new TR2 ink is certified for long-lasting results by the 3M™ MCS™ warranty.
- Unmatched User Experience
- The fine-tuned design, job sequences, software functions, operation panel and maintenance procedures offer an enhanced user experience.
- VersaWorks RIP software includes the latest Harlequin® RIP dual core engine with PDF 2.0 and native 64-bit processing and new, easy-to-use capabilities that make it the most powerful RIP software ever.