CAMM-1 GS-24 Desktop Vinyl Cutter
The Roland DG CAMM-1 GS-24 desktop cutter is the next level of precision and efficiency. With a completely redesigned cutting carriage and blade holder, the GS-24 offers perfect stability, up to 10x overlap cutting and down force of up to 350 grams so that you can cut like never before — even on thick, dense substrates. The GS-24 is Roland DG's best desktop cutter ever.
- Perfect for cutting vinyl, flock, heat transfers, sandblast material and more
- Overlap cutting (up to 10x), for cutting thicker media like magnetic materials and card stock
- Efficiently cuts up to 20-inches-per-second, providing maximum productivity
- Roland CutStudio software (included)
- RolandCare Original Warranty